To our valued Supercuts customers:
Sanitation and the safety of our clients and staff is a top priority in Art Works. All stations are over 6 feet apart. Staff members are required to wear masks. All items/equipment is sanitized between each client.
While we won’t be able to shake your hand or give you a hug (for now!), please know how excited we are to welcome you back. We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our salon environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our hair style artists.
We strongly recommend everyone schedule their salon service before coming to the salon in order to minimize in-person wait time. In addition, we have spaced our chairs in the service and waiting areas and ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing (at least 6 feet if possible) from other customers and other stylists during their visit. Meeting and exceeding the already strict guidelines that ensure hygiene in our salons, we have instituted the following additional hygiene measures:
Customer and Hair Style Artists Wellbeing
- All hair style artists are required to wear a CDC-recommended face mask that covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner for their entire shift.
- We kindly ask that you also wear a well-fitting face mask during your visit.
- Hair style artists will wash their hands frequently, and wipes and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon’s highly-trafficked areas for your use.
- Hair style artist stations and salon chairs are wiped down and sanitized between all services.
- Each customer will receive a disposable or washed/dried cape before any services begin.
- Prior to opening each day, salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
- Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The common area will be free of magazines, toys, coffee machines and any other frequently-handled items.
- While we encourage using contactless payment whenever possible; credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized frequently.
- To comply with health guidelines, we have removed all cash tip jars so please remember to tip your stylist!