To our valued Supercuts customers:
While we won’t be able to shake your hand or give you a hug (for now!), please know how excited we are to welcome you back. We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our salon environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our hair style artists.
We strongly recommend everyone schedule their salon service before coming to the salon in order to minimize in-person wait time. In addition, we have spaced our chairs in the service and waiting areas and ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing (at least 6 feet if possible) from other customers and other stylists during their visit. Meeting and exceeding the already strict guidelines that ensure hygiene in our salons, we have instituted the following additional hygiene measures:
Customer and Hair Style Artists Wellbeing
- Hair style artists will wash their hands frequently, and wipes and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon’s highly-trafficked areas for your use.
- Hair style artist stations and salon chairs are wiped down and sanitized between all services.
- Each customer will receive a disposable or washed/dried cape before any services begin.
- Every towel, cape, or tool used on a client will always be sanitized
- Prior to opening each day, salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
- Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The common area will be free of magazines, toys, coffee machines and any other frequently-handled items.
- While we encourage using contactless payment whenever possible; credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized frequently.
- To comply with health guidelines, we have removed all cash tip jars so please remember to tip your stylist!